Our 7 indoor pickleball courts provide the opportunity for fun, physical activity, and social interaction.
Our open court times are below, and reservations are open 7 days in advance.
Interested in more competition? We also offer league play at various levels of ability through our social play options.
Grab a paddle and get ready for battle!
8 am – 5 pm $40 per hour
5 pm – close $50 per hour
Saturday – Sunday
$50 per hour
An average pickleball game lasts only 10-15 minutes, so you can play multiple games with a one-hour reservation.
What is Pickleball?
Pickleball was born in 1965. After playing golf during the summer, Joel Pritchard, a congressman from Washington, and Bill Bell, a successful businessman, returned to Pritchard’s home on Bainbridge Island, not far from Seattle, Washington. With bored children at home, they sought to play badminton on an old badminton court but couldn’t find the proper equipment. They improvised and played with table tennis paddles and a perforated plastic ball. They began with the net at a badminton net height (60 inches high) and volleyed the ball back and forth over the net.
Eventually as play progressed during the weekend, they found the ball bounced well on the asphalt surface and they would eventually lower the net to 36 inches high. The following weekend, Barney McCallum joined and began playing and the three men created rules for pickleball.
- Only the serving team can score
- In doubles, both teammates get the opportunity to serve in each round
- All serves must be underhand
- The ball must bounce before hitting the return shot on the serve and return. Players can only serve cross-court and the ball is not allowed to land in the non-volley zone, also known as “The Kitchen”
- The Kitchen may not be entered at any time during play unless the ball lands in the kitchen.
- Games are played until one team reaches 11 points, and must be won by two points
Reservations are available 7 days in advance.
If you find that you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled time. Refunds may be issued, on a case-by-case basis, for cancellations that are made at least 2 hours in advance. There will be no refunds given for a no-show or a cancellation
with less than 2 hours’ notice.
Ready to kick it up a notch? Join a league!
Our leagues typically run for 4-6 weeks and conclude with a tournament. Our league nights consist of 2 matches and last approximately 2 hours. You will compete against two different teams in a best-of-three each night.
Overall cost varies by league.
- Paddle Rentals are $3.
- Each team is allowed to have more than 2 players, however only 2 members of the team may play in the tournament on any given night.
- League registration will be open for a 2 week period.